All of them include transportation -if necessary-, tickets for the monuments and museums, guided tours by a teacher, and accommodation in double rooms and breakfast if the excursion takes longer than one day. Programs and duration can vary depending on organizational matters.
- Andalusia: Seville and Granada
- Portugal: Lisbon, Cascais, Óbidos, Batalha
- Segovia and the Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso
- Burgos + Museum of Human Evolution and the Archeological Site of Atapuerca
- Royal Site of San Lorenzo de El Escorial + Ávila
- Leon and Zamora
- Ciudad Rodrigo, La Alberca, Miranda del Castañar
- Wine routes: student will visit some wine cellars of the Toro Designation of Origin (Zamora).
For further information on the schedule of excursions, visit our webpage.