Accommodation policy

Cursos Internacionales can help students with their housing arrangements. Students can choose to live in a homestay with a Spanish family or in a dorm at the University of Salamanca. The student who requests housing, with a family or in a residence hall, will have to pay the accommodation management fee indicated in our webpage.