In order to enroll in any of the courses, please send us:
- A completed form indicating the course chosen and the accommodation preferred.
- The pre-enrolment fee (200 €) and / or the total payment of the course may be done by:
Bank check made out to Cursos Internacionales. Universidad de Salamanca.
- SWIFT transfer to:
- Payee: Cursos Internacionales. Universidad de Salamanca
(Send us either the check or a receipt of the bank transfer)
Cursos Internacionales (Campus de Avila) will recognize only the amount received.
Any bank commissions or costs must be assumed by the student.
In any case, please indicate clearly the full name of the student.
- The minimum age to participate in our courses is 18.
- The maximum number of students per class is 15.
- Required deposit as pre-enrolment fee in each course: 200 €, which will be deducted from the final price of each course. The rest of the amount required for each course will have to be paid within the first three days of the course, at the latest.
- If you have paid either the pre-enrolment fee or the total amount of the course and for some reason you have to cancel it, you would be charged:
50 € if it is cancelled up to 5 days before the beginning of the course.
200 € if it is cancelled within five days previous to the beginning of the course.
- Cancellations have to be confirmed in writing.
- There will be no reimbursement once classes have started.
- Courses with too few students are subject to cancellation. If cancelled, students will be reimbursed in the amount received by the University.
- The enrolment fee includes lessons, course materials and medical insurance.
- The deadline for enrolment is 15 days prior to the commencement of each course.
- Management of accommodation: 30 € for management of accommodation, to be added by the student to the price of the course chosen.