TWO WEEKS DICIEMBRE
Intensive course of Spanish in which, in addition to the Spanish Language class (compulsory), the student can choose one, two or three optional subjects from a wide range of options.
DateDecember 11th, 2017 - December 22nd, 2017
Registration dateUntil December 11th, 2017
Spanish Language courses are offered at Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Proficiency levels
A placement test will be held on the first day of class.
Spanish Language and Culture Courses include:
- City sightseeing tours (see monthly schedule).
- Attendance to projections of Spanish films (see schedule).
- Insurance with medical coverage for illnesses and accidents happened during the course length.
- Universidad de Salamanca WiFi usage.
- Access to Universidad de Salamanca sport facilities.
- Access to Universidad de Salamanca libraries.
- Learning materials
- An official certificate.
- Two transcripts.
The course includes insurance contract
Cursos Internacionales grants assistance for all students provided by an international insurance company. For further information see the insurance conditions.
At the registration process, you can request International Courses to provide you accommodation in a university residence, or homestay with a Spanish family.